Skills Support for the Workforce
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses.
Through the European Social Fund and the Education and Skills Funding Agency, Richard Huish College are able to offer fully funded* training to assist businesses and their employees (*subject to eligibility).
- We will undertake a training needs analysis to identify the skills you need to support your business vision
- We can offer flexible training – full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business and the employee
- We can offer classroom based, distance learning, workplace assessment and online learning.
- Enhance your employees’ skills and help them continue to higher level qualifications and Apprenticeships
- We can provide bespoke training programmes relevant to your business needs
- We can also offer training to employees at risk of redundancy or recently made redundant
Contact Dave Roberts, Employer and Business Development Co-ordinator for more information.