AWARENESS OF MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS CERTIFICATE
LEVEL 2: SHORT COURSE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Increase your understanding of symptoms and management of stress, anxiety and phobias
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation.
What you will learn
- Understanding Mental Health
- Understanding Stress
- Understanding Anxiety
- Understanding Phobias
- Understanding Depression
- Understanding Post-Natal Depression
- Understanding Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Understanding Schizophrenia
- Understanding Dementia
- Understanding Eating Disorders
- Understanding Attention Deficit Disorder
- Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.