BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION KNOWLEDGE CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
There were an estimated 5.5 million private sector businesses in the UK at the start of 2016. Despite the recent economic difficulties, the trend has been steadily increasing the business population. Today’s global economy brings with it a wealth of new markets, shrinking profit margins and increasing operating expenses; the need for good business administration has never been greater.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
- Gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experience for those using your services.
What you will learn
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Business Document Production and Information Management
- Understand Communication in a Business Environment
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.