Gaining an Business Admin qualification can help to reduce the margin of administrative errors and improve efficiency within an organisation.
The Level 2 is intended for people whose role involves carrying out a broad range of administrative activities that require a limited amount of supervision.
Some areas covered include:
- Managing your own performance
- Evaluating and improving your performance
- working in a business environment
- communicating in a business environment
You will also have the opportunity to:
- contribute to decision making
- organise an event
- deliver a presentation
- solve customer service problems
- analyse and report data
You can progress to level 3 and the Advanced Apprenticeship scheme.