PREPARING TO WORK IN ADULT SOCIAL CARE CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
The need for adult social care continues to rise at a time when the system supporting that care is rapidly and significantly changing. With around 1.5 million people working in Adult & Social Care in England, Care Workers need up-to-date support and guidance in order to provide adequate person-centred care.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Learn how to handle hazardous substances and medication
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Principles of Communication
- Unit 2 – Principles of Personal Development
- Unit 3 – Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
- Unit 4 – Principles of Safeguarding and Protection
- Unit 5 – Introduction to Duty of Care
- Unit 6 – Understand the Roles of the Social Care Worker
- Unit 7 – Understand Person-Centred Approaches
- Unit 8 – Understand Health and Safety
- Unit 9 – Understand How to Handle Information
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.