COMMON HEALTH CONDITIONS CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s disease, there are approximately 152,000 strokes in the UK every year (more than one every five minutes), and one in six of the UK population have some form of hearing loss. These health conditions, along with others such as arthritis and dementia, affect a substantial proportion of the population. A good understanding of common health conditions is essential in any care environment.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to a wide variety of care employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Improve your understanding of dementia, stroke and sensory loss
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals Affected by Health Conditions
- Unit 2 – Introductory Awareness of Sensory Loss
- Unit 3 – Stroke Awareness
- Unit 4 – Dementia Awareness
- Unit 5 – Arthritis Awareness
- Unit 6 – Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.