COUNSELLING SKILLS CERTIFICATE
LEVEL 2: Online Course
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE CACHE
This free online course is ideal for adults looking to further their personal and professional development and develop counselling skills. Complete the online resources to achieve a nationally recognised qualification.
Many people find it helpful to seek the support of counselling at some point in their lives. People in any situation could benefit from counselling and if you have the correct understanding, knowledge and skills you can provide them with support to improve their personal wellbeing.
By completing this qualification, you will improve your understanding of how counselling skills work, and be able to evidence your competency to employers.
You will learn about the following topics:
- diversity and ethics in the use of counselling skills
- introduction to counselling skills theories
- counselling skills and personal development
- using counselling skills.
How quickly you progress is up to you but typically learners take approximately 12-16 weeks to complete the qualification using the online resources.
Support is available throughout the course from your Assessor should you want advice and guidance.
The qualification will be fully funded (free to you) if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be aged 19 years or over at the beginning of the academic year
- You must permanently reside in the UK
- You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.