CUSTOMER SERVICE CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however 91% of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price, but bad customer service. Handling a business’ issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
- Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
- Reduce the risk of complaints
What you will learn
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Understand Customers
- Understand Employer Organisations
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.