If you are interested in all aspects of drama this course is for you. The course involves communicating through performance and analysing text and its context. You will have an opportunity to study plays from the point of view of a director, designer, performer and critic. The qualification is designed to enable you to acquire a knowledge and understanding of the language of drama and theatre as well as to develop your individual performer and analytical skills.
Here are some of the topic areas we cover:
- The language of theatre and how plays are interpreted
- Practical exploration of plays
- Theatre text in performance
- Creation of an original piece
- Historical and directorial approaches to theatre texts
- Analysis of live productions
Book tickets now to watch our performance enrichment students in 'Chicago' at The Brewhouse Theatre.
Teachers go out of their way to make sure you achieve the best you can.