This project is for students who are in work and aged 19 and over.
The aim of the project is to engage with people who currently work in the care sector and is focused towards specific outcomes. At the end of the training you will be able to understand:
- The context of supporting individuals with learning disabilities level 2
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care level 2
- Personalisation in social care level 3
- Positive risk-taking for individuals with disabilities level 2
- Introductory awareness of autistic spectrum conditions level 2
In addition the programme will be tailored to meet your needs as well as the employer through a 1:1 personalised information, advice and guidance session. An assessment of your maths and English together with the development of an individual learning plan will form your training programme.
To be supported by the project, participants must be:
- Legally resident in the UK,
- Have the right to work in the UK, with no restrictions on taking up employment,
- Employed or self employed,
- Work for a company employing no more than 250 employees,
- Live and work in the heart of the South West (Plymouth, Devon, Torbay and Somerset),
- Aged 19+.
For further details please contact Jakki MacPhail, Business Development Advisor on 01823 320931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org