MENTAL HEALTH NEEDS CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem each year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is essential in the care sector.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Gain skills and understanding to improve the experiences of service users
- Create better preventative care by identifying mental health issues
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand the Role of the Mental Health Worker
- Unit 2 – Mental Health and Mental Health Issues
- Unit 3 – Understand Duty of Care in Adult Health and Social Care
- Unit 4 – Approaches to Care and Management in Mental Health
- Unit 5 – Understanding Change and Support in Relation to Mental Health
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.