PRINCIPLES OF CARE PLANNING CERTIFICATE
LEVEL 2: SHORT COURSE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
Care Workers play a key role in ensuring their residents/patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. Care workers have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds. After an investigation from the Care Quality Commission revealed that 424 out of 1,357 services in England are rated ‘inadequate’, the need for high quality trained Care Workers has never been greater.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you understand the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understanding Person-Centred Thinking and Planning
- Unit 2 – Care Planning and the Care Worker
- Unit 3 – Understanding Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
- Unit 4 – Principles of Supporting an Individual to Maintain Personal Hygiene
- Unit 5 – Understanding Continence Care
- Unit 6 – Principles of Supporting Sleep
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.