PRINCIPLES OF END OF LIFE CARE CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
By 2040, the number of people aged over 64 in Britain is expected to grow from 9.5 million to 15 million. The population is aging, meaning more people will live with serious chronic illness and need end of life care. The problems faced and support needed by people nearing the end of life is wide-ranging and a good understanding of pain management, support and quality of life is essential for all carers.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you can manage pain and discomfort
- Ensure that you understand care planning in end of life care
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand How to Work in End of Life Care
- Unit 2 – Care Planning in End of Life Care
- Unit 3 – Understand How to Provide Support to Manage Pain and Discomfort
- Unit 4 – Understanding the Role of the Care Worker in Time of Death
- Unit 5 – Understand Loss and Grief in End of Life Care
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.