Religion is one of today's burning questions. How can we live together? What is sacred to us? What are the benefits of a spiritual life? What can the great world religions tell us about living?
Here are some of the topic areas we cover:
- Buddhism: ethical theory, philosophy or godless religion?
- Can we reasonably state that God exists
- Do I have a right to choose to die?
- Is the Universe just right?
- Religion in contemporary society
- Do we have a soul?
And much more....
The course covers many aspects of the topic and allows us to create our own opinion and understanding.