UNDERSTANDING BEHAVIOUR THAT CHALLENGES CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives. The behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
- Further your personal and professional development
- Be able to support individuals effectively
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand Behaviour That Challenges
- Unit 2 – Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour
- Unit 3 – Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of the Behaviour That Challenges
- Unit 4 – Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.