UNDERSTANDING NUTRITION AND HEALTH CERTIFICATE
LEVEL 2: SHORT COURSE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
Insufficient nutrition can lead to a variety of health-threatening conditions; understanding the benefits of a balanced diet and the role of nutrition in the prevention and treatment of disease is fundamental.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Explore the Principles of Healthy Eating
- Unit 2 – Consider Nutritional Needs for a Variety of Individuals
- Unit 3 – Use Food and Nutrition Information to Plan a Healthy Diet
- Unit 4 – The Principles of Weight Management
- Unit 5 – Understanding Eating Disorders
- Unit 6 – Principles of Food Safety for the Home Environment
- Unit 7 – DSE Risk Assessment
- Unit 8 – COSHH Risk Assessment
- Unit 9 – Manual Handling Safety at Work
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at email@example.com.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.