UNDERSTANDING THE CARE AND MANAGEMENT OF DIABETES CERTIFICATE
LEVEL: 2 PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
TYPE OF STUDY: SHORT COURSE/DISTANCE LEARNING
There is an emerging global epidemic of diabetes. In the UK alone, 3.2 million people are diagnosed with the disease and an estimated 630,000 people have the condition but don’t know it. It is believed that deaths from diabetes will rise by more than 50% in the next ten years. Simple lifestyle measures can be effective in preventing or delaying the onset of this chronic, debilitating and often deadly disease.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Improve your understanding of the various forms and causes of diabetes
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
- Create better preventative care by being able to identify early signs of diabetes
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understanding Diabetes
- Unit 2 – Prevention and Early Intervention of Type 2 Diabetes
- Unit 3 – Understand the Initial Care of Diabetes
- Unit 4 – Understand the Treatment and Management of Diabetes
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.