UNDERSTANDING THE SAFE HANDLING OF MEDICATION IN HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE CERTIFICATE
LEVEL 2: SHORT COURSE (DISTANCE LEARNING)
EXAMINING BODY: NCFE
Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use of handling of these substances can have severe consequence, including death. Having good up-to-date knowledge of teh safe handling of medicines is essential for the anyone working with medication.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 Qualification
- Evidence your competency in handling medication to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Create better preventative care by identifying how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication appropriately
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend College
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand Medication and Prescriptions
- Unit 2 – Supply, Storage and Disposal of Medication
- Unit 3 – Understand the Requirements for Safe Administration of Medication
- Unit 4 – Record-Keeping and Audit Processes for Medication.
For further information please contact our Apprenticeship team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be aged 19+.
You must have lived in the EU for 3 years.