View the course price list below.
Please note that there are bursaries available to students for some courses to help with the cost and there are loans available for people aged 19+.
You may be eligible for a 19+ Advanced Learner Loan. Information about this is below.
If you are over 19 and thinking about further education you can apply for a loan to help with tuition fees.
The loans are not means tested and do not require a credit check. You can apply now.
Who can apply?
- Aged 19 or over on the first day or your course.
- Your course starts on or after 1 August 2017.
- You are ordinarily a resident in the UK/EU/EEA and have been for a least 3 years before the start date of your course.
- You are enrolling on a full Level 3, 4, 5 or 6 course.
What can I use the loan for?
The loan is to pay for the part or full cost of the tuition fee for your full course- the loan cannot be used to pay for individual units or awards.
Qualifications that you can use the loan for include:
- A Levels (up to three)
- Access to Higher Education Diplomas
- Vocational Diplomas and Certificates
The minimum loan amount you can borrow is £300. The maximum you can borrow is the full cost of the course set by the College.
Download our leaflet below which explains the loan in more detail.
If you have any further questions, contact our Student Finance Officer Jo Quick at email@example.com