We want to ensure the safety of all persons on our campus as students return. Please find below the latest Code of Conduct outlining the safety measures related to coronavirus that all must adhere to on site.
You must not come to site if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self-isolate.
You must read the instructions below before moving around the site:
- Wash/sanitise your hands when arriving on site.
- Regularly wash/sanitise your hands throughout the day.
- Whilst in College, please strictly adhere to social distancing rules at all times.
- Adhere to any one way systems/no entry signs.
- Everyone will need to wear a face-covering in all indoor areas, this now also includes in classrooms, if 2m social distancing cannot be followed, until further notice.
- Due to the new requirement to wear face-coverings in all indoor areas the wearing of face-coverings is no longer required outside unless social distancing cannot be maintained
- Regular weekly CV19 home testing is already available for staff and will be made available to students starting from the 15th March at the earliest after taking three on site tests. We strongly advise that everyone takes regular CV19 tests even if they have had a vaccination.
- Spend the minimum amount of time on site as required.
Thank you to all for helping keep our community safe.
Other Useful Information
- Buses will be running as usual from Monday 8th March.
- Students should only be on site if they have a lesson or have no alternative but to remain on campus as a result of transport or known vulnerabilities.
- Refreshments will be available in the same way as they were prior to the Christmas break, during the designated breaks and lunchtime period.
- The LC will be open and supervised but as previously will have limited capacity and face-coverings must now be worn.