Ambassadors & Student Union
Want to become a Student Ambassador or Student Union Representative?
Student Ambassadors and Student Union Representatives act as a friendly face to to prospective students and their families. You will be there to lend a hand at College events, share your student experiences and help new students settle into College life.
Why become an Ambassador or Student Union Representative?
There are many reasons students apply for these positions. In these roles you can:
- Build your confidence and develop important skills that will increase your employability
- Add the role to your CV and UCAS application. If appropriate staff will act as referees for future paid employment including similar roles at university
- Have the sense of satisfaction and fulfilment of helping the new students settle into College life
- Directly impact decisions made to influence the logistical operation of the College
- Compete to win our Ambassador of the Year Award
- Receive your own Student Ambassador T Shirt and meet lots of new friends!
How do I apply?
These positions open to all Lower Sixth students at the end of their first year.
If you require an application form or more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.