Why become an Ambassador or Student Union Representative?
There are many reasons students apply for these positions. In these roles you can:
- Build your confidence and develop important skills that will increase your employability
- Add the role to your CV and UCAS application. If appropriate staff will act as referees for future paid employment including similar roles at university
- Have the sense of satisfaction and fulfilment of helping the new students settle into College life
- Compete to win our Ambassador of the Year Award
- Receive your own Student Ambassador T Shirt and meet lots of new friends!
How do I apply?
These positions open to all Lower Sixth students at the end of their first year or Second Year students.
If you require an application form or more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.