- Information for Students and Parents/Guardians
- Information for Candidates
- Information for External Candidates
- Exam Certificates - Past students
- Contact Us
Exam certificates for the Class of 2019 can be collected from Reception. Please remember to bring a form of photo ID in order to collect your certificate.
If you would like to collect any certificates achieved prior to 2019 please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, date of birth, year you left and details of the certificates you wish to collect.
Please note, if you wish certificates to be collected on your behalf the following procedure is to be followed:
- Send an email to the designated person to collect, from your own personal (or Richard Huish College) email account, detailing your permission from them to collect on your behalf
- The designated person collecting should then show this to Reception along with a form of their own photo ID
- Once Reception have sight of the email and ID they will request the designated person sign for your certificates and will release them.
The Exams Office is based in Elmfield House (EH18)
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 8am- 4pm