All students are encouraged to develop independent study skills whilst at Huish and we are committed to supporting you to achieve. We support all students including those with a disability, medical condition or learning difficulty. Click here to view our local offer and information about specialist support.
Learning support may include the following:
- Access to online study skills resources
- One to one support tutor meetings
- Group study skills sessions
- Exam Arrangements
Please contact our college SENCO for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health and Wellbeing
We aim to provide you with information, services and support during your time with us. We offer a supportive environment that enables you to achieve your future goals.
- Access to online tools for self help
- Enrichment opportunities
- Meetings with external specialists
- One to one support meetings with staff
- Group support sessions
- Counselling referral
Please contact our Support Team for more information: email@example.com.