Want to become a Student Ambassador or Student Union Representative?
Join the tribe
Why become an Ambassador or Student Union Representative?
There are many reasons students apply for these positions. In these roles you can;
- Build your confidence and develop important skills that will increase your employability,
- Add the role to your C.V. and UCAS application. If appropriate staff will act as referees for future paid employment including similar roles at university,
- Have the sense of satisfaction and fulfilment of helping the new students settle into College life,
- Directly impact decisions made to influence the logistical operation of the College,
- Compete to win our Ambassador of the Year Award,
- Receive your own Student Ambassador T Shirt and meet lots of new friends!
How do I apply?
These positions are open to all lower sixth students. You will have received an application form to your student email address however if you require an application form contact email@example.com.
Simply fill in the application form, ask your tutor to add their recommendation and return the form to the Student Liaison Officer in the Bridge Study Centre.