Below you will find the latest safety measures you must follow when visiting the Richard Huish College site.
You MUST NOT come to site if you have any symptoms of COVID 19 or have been advised to self-isolate.You MUST read the instructions below before moving around the site:
- Wash/sanitise your hands when arriving on site and regularly throughout the day.
- Whilst on site, please strictly adhere to social distancing rules at all times.
- Adhere to any one way systems/no entry signs.
- Staff and visitors will need to wear a face-covering in all indoor areas (unless exempt). This also includes in classrooms and offices, if 2m social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Students are no longer required to wear face coverings on site.
- Regular twice weekly CV19 LFD home testing is strongly advised for all users of the site.
- We can provide a CV19 LFD test to any visitor at our on site testing site. This will take approximately 30 – 40 minutes.
- We strongly advise that everyone takes regular CV19 tests even if they have had a vaccination.
- Spend the minimum amount of time on site as required.If you have any concerns when on site, please go to Reception who will contact the Duty Manager