Founded in 2016, the football club was created to provide an opportunity for 5 year olds looking for a first experience of football in a friendly, caring & relaxed environment. Entering our fifth season, thanks to some really committed and supportive volunteers we have established Huish Tigers Football Club within the community.
In 2018 the club was awarded The Somerset FA Club of the Year in recognition of all we’re trying to achieve. This season we will run 11 teams with groups at U6, U7, U8, U9 & U10, along with a pan-disability team and a veterans team for over 35s.Return to Tigers homepage
Our Vision: To create a sustainable football club for children of all ages and abilities, embedded in the community valuing people over players.
Our Mission: To provide a football club that allows children to feel valued, included and respected whilst exploring and developing their potential in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- To make all players, parents and volunteers feel welcome
- To develop a passion and love of the game that allows for life long participation
- To make all those involved aware of their responsibilities when working with children, ensuring that all welfare guidelines are followed and respected
- To provide young people opportunities to develop holistically as people, giving them a platform to have their voices heard
- To nurture a coaching workforce that focuses on the development of good people along with good players
Coaches: Ken Pearson & Kristine Bishop
Coaches: Rich Chinn, Rich Tutil, Gavin Step
Coaches: Rich Barker, Dave Woodlands, Si Ingram, Andrew Gill
Coaches: Mark Oram, Aaron Deeks, Jack Chevalier, Dave McCaffrey
Coaches: Scott Drayton, John Harris
Coaches: Lee Hammond, Si Lyons, Gian Sanguinazzi, Gavin Step
Chairperson & Secretary: Gavin Step
Follow us on social media for our most recent updates.